Navigation to

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Arabian Woman progress

As promised, here is my latest progress on Arabian Woman:

And I started Kitty Litter - it's going to be a big project (20½ x 10¼ inches on my 32 ct. Belfast linen).

This was the first day's progress. Fortunately a lot of the background is half stitches, which I love for the effect they can create. There are 5 strands of floss in the brown/green backround (upper left corner), so it almost gives it a woven or needlepoint feel. I've put a few more stitches in the butterfly, so there will be a new progress pic coming soon.

No comments: