And I got some new items in the mail today to help me kit up a couple of new projects I plan to start soon - the first shows my new Spooky House chart along with fabric and Kreiniks (I can pull the DMC from stash), the second shows my Autumn Fire Sampler chart and Dinky Dyes silk floss (got those a couple of years ago) with new fabric and Kreiniks. I picked up the required 4 bicone crystals too yesterday (not shown) along with several other colors at my LBS. :) And finally, I would be remiss if I didn't thank Kat for her generosity - 5 of her charts, including the 2 newest ones! They are left to right, top to bottom, Egypt, Mayan Mystery, Briar Rose Page 1, Iris Biscornu, and Dragon Tattoo.
And I finally got out my magnifier and the 2008 JCS Ornament issue - I've had the fabric cut and the floss set aside for months now, just haven't set aside the time to actually start it. Pam Kellogg's Poinsettia Biscornu is my current project, and I hope to have a photo to share in a few days. Still working on the binding for my quilt, but don't expect to get back to it until this weekend.