I've been working a little on Teresa Wentzler's Magical Night, which hasn't seen a needle since 2006... here's the latest on it. I was concentrating on the sleigh a little bit this time 'round.
And I wanted to get back to Kitty Litter too, which I haven't stitched for about 6 months. If it looks a little distorted, it's because the fabric shrinks a bit when it's stitched. This is the first piece I've really noticed that on, because it is so densely stitched. So where there is a lot of unstitched area in the middle, it appears to be larger than the left side where it's solidly stitched. It will work itself out.
And since I finished one project, I felt this overwhelming need to start another one - yes, I have a sickness I know. I finally got the fabric and Petite Treasure Braid that I am subbing for the Kreinik for Mirabilia's Deco Spirits. No picture yet, but soon, I promise!