I'm also working on the Mill Hill Log Cabin Quilt, and here's the latest.
And finally, I acquired a new "toy" a few weeks ago. The opportunity to buy a used Bernina Aurora 440 QE came up, and I decided to go ahead and buy it. My main reason is the BSR (Bernina Stitch Regulator). I took a quilting class a few years ago, and we used machines with the BSR. At the time, it was so very different from what I'd been used to that I didn't really appreciate it. I have often thought I'd like the chance to try it again, but I couldn't really justify shopping for another machine, especially knowing how much Berninas cost. When the opportunity came up to buy the machine from a friend, I just couldn't pass it up.
So yesterday I finally had the chance to sit down and familiarize myself with my new machine. I couldn't wait very long before I attached the BSR and played around quilting with it. After about 30 minutes of play, I pulled out the baby quilt I had sandwiched and ready to go, and in a few hours, I had it quilted! Here's a pic of me working on it. Now I just need to make and attach the binding. I'll be using my Pfaff for that because of the IDT. :)