I spent most of last week working completing Aurora's dress. Filling in the last of the purple was the easy part. Then I spent nearly a day filling in each of the metallic colored stars in her dress. Because this pattern was designed several years ago, and I bought the materials for it before I thought better of working with blending filaments, I used the 4 strands of blending filaments it calls for in those stars. If I were starting it today, I would find an appropriate braid substitution, either Petite Treasure Braid (my preferred brand) or Kreinik #4 Braid (much preferable to using 4 strands of blending filament!!!).
Here is the latest progress, click for larger photo.