I managed to get just a little bit more accomplished on the Pineapple Blossom Quilt. I've decided on the layout, courtesy of my EQ7 design program:
Of course, it is more scrappy than this, but it gives you the general idea.
Here are my blocks on the design wall, with sashing just pinned between one row of the blocks. Obviously I have quite a bit to do to get all the sashing sewn to the blocks and the whole thing assembled, and I think I have about 20 more half square triangles to piece for the upper and lower borders. It looks very messy right now because I just put the blocks up without allowing for the sashing.
And here's finally a picture of my progress on Kitty Litter. I stopped working on it before I went to my quilt retreat, and just now took a photo. A second kitty with some of its backstitching is complete!
Right now I'm working on Spooky House and thoroughly enjoying it, so new progress picture on that coming soon. I really need another vacation! :)