I just printed off Part 9 for 80 Stitches, but before I get to that, I really want to finish up Part 2 of Desert Landscapes Mandala. That project has languished on the shelf for about a year because I got to a point where there was a lot of backstitching (one reason I don't like to save backstitching for last on any project), and just put it down and hadn't picked it back up again. I finished the first of 4 sections, the second is nearly complete, so hopefully I can get the other two done very soon, then I can move on to Part 3!
I received my fabrics for Block D and 2 of Block M on Fall Frolic, so those are fused down, ready to appliqué.
And I finally took a picture of the latest set of High Cotton blocks I've been working on over the past month - they seem to be color-coordinated this time.
I plan to work on Bali Wedding Star this weekend, along with Clifford's Bear Chase, and I'll prep some more High Cotton blocks to sew. Looking forward to a very relaxing 3 more days, especially since it's supposed to be cold here on Monday and Tuesday - I'm planning to stay in and sew, sew, sew!