January's reportThese were my goals for January, and I'm happy to report that I met them all!
1. Start and complete all January blocks for the SSS 2013 Block of the Month quilt.
2. Complete the B arcs for the first set of Bali Wedding Star colors (A arcs are done).
Done, plus I did 2 more sets of A arcs and another set of B arcs.
3. Complete 4 star blocks on the Anniversary Stars quilt.
4. Complete 4 bear paw blocks for Clifford's Bear Chase quilt.
Done, plus 2 additional blocks for a total of 6
February's goalsThis month I'd like to continue with what I think are very achievable goals, so here we go.
1. Finish piecing the light strips for Rockin' Rail Fence.
2. Complete all February blocks for the SSS 2013 Block of the Month quilt (in other words, keep up!).
3. Complete 4 more star block on the Anniversary Stars quilt.
4. Complete 4 more bear paw blocks for Clifford's Bear Chase quilt.
I have another 4-day weekend coming up this month around the Presidents Day holiday, so I will probably get the most done on my challenge at that time.