Before we get to March goals, I'm listing a reminder of February's. I'm happy to report that I accomplished all of these, even with the detour I had to take while my main piecing machine was in for repairs.
February's Report1. Finish piecing the light strips for Rockin' Rail Fence.
2. Complete all February blocks for the SSS 2013 Block of the Month quilt (in other words, keep up!).
3. Complete 4 more star block on the Anniversary Stars quilt.
Done, plus 2 more for a total of 6, plus 4 9-patch blocks!
4. Complete 4 more bear paw blocks for Clifford's Bear Chase quilt.
I feel very good about both January and March - achievable goals that allow me to see progress on projects, with very little stress (there's enough of that from work - don't need it to carry over into my hobbies), so I am going to try to continue the trend for March. Of course, I have a week off this month for a quilt retreat, so that is bonus time!
March Goals1. Complete 4 more bear paw blocks for Clifford's Bear Chase quilt.
2. Complete the March blocks for the SSS 2013 Block of the Month quilt.
3. Complete the Fall Frolic block F (this one is a little larger, I believe).
4. Finish piecing the dark strips for Rockin' Rail Fence.
I am also hoping to make some more progress on quilting CC's Flannel Plaid quilt #2, and my Hexie die is on the delivery truck, so I should be able to pick it and and my 3½ inch strip die up Monday after work. Looking forward to cutting more hexies (the easy way) for my Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt! Anything else I do is just gravy on top! :)
Ooh, plus I am thinking of colors and layout for one of the Bonnie Hunter classes I'm taking in April (Jared Takes a Wife) - I created this layout in EQ7 based on the pattern and someone else's quilt layout. I may change the colors, but I'm kind of liking these so far.
Want to see what others are getting done? Check out Judy Laquidara's Getting It Done February/March post