But it is finally finished! After seeing several others' posts about what is "On my needles," I decided to dig this project out, hunker down and finish it. I finished the binding off last night, and then tonight I wove in the yarn tails. CC is anxious for this to help keep him warm now that it is done.
I went to pick up my dies today, only to find out that they shipped the wrong hexie size, so I only came home with my 3½ inch strip die. :( And of course, the correct size is actually out of stock, so it will be a little while before that one gets to me. Guess I'll cut a few more hexies out with my scissors - I've been doing it that way all this time, it won't hurt me to do a few more. I was just excited to get my new die and start slicing and dicing away. Oh well - it's not like I don't have anything else to do. :)