Now I will begin adding the strips to these to make them modified nine-patches.
Last night I finished two appliqué goals - Fall Frolic block G is the first, and tonight I finished off the 3 M blocks with their square in a square setting.
I also finished the blanket stitching on my May Country Baskets block, finally!
Once I finished the four-patches tonight, I wanted to see my basket block all put together, so I found the basket fabric and picked out a border fabric and got to work. After having to rip out the basket top pieces because I tried to use some pieces that were too small, I finally succeeded in completing the block.
Now I just need to quilt it! Maybe this weekend...