First, how did I fare with March goals? Three out of four ain't bad...
1. Complete 4 more bear paw blocks for Clifford's Bear Chase quilt.
2. Complete the March blocks for the SSS 2013 Block of the Month quilt.
Yes, finished these too.
3. Complete the Fall Frolic block F (this one is a little larger, I believe).
Alas, I did not finish all of the blanket stitching, about half is done.
4. Finish piecing the dark strips for Rockin' Rail Fence.
Not only did I finish piecing the dark strips, I finished the entire quilt top! It is now at the quilter's. :)
1. Complete the Fall Frolic block F and the new block for this month (should be G).
2. Complete the April blocks for the SSS 2013 Block of the Month quilt.
3. Finish the appliqué blanket stitching on Country Baskets May block.
4. Complete 4 more Anniversary Stars blocks.