April Goals Report
1. Complete the Fall Frolic block F and the new block for this month (should be G).
Finished both of these - G went a lot more quickly than F, because it was a lot smaller, so I am back on track this month.
2. Complete the April blocks for the SSS 2013 Block of the Month quilt.
I love having easy goals in with some that may be more challenging. Finished this one on the day I picked up my block fabrics.
3. Finish the appliqué blanket stitching on Country Baskets May block.
Once I finished the blanket stitching, I just HAD to finish putting the block together, and then once I did that, I just HAD to finish quilting the block. I am all ready for May with it hanging on my wall already.
4. Complete 4 more Anniversary Stars blocks.
I finished these on the same day that I finished the April SSS blocks of the month. It was a weekend that I was able to immerse myself in my sewing room, playing with fabrics and quilts and getting things done.
Coming Up - May Goals
1. Complete the May blocks for the SSS 2013 Block of the Month quilt.
2. Complete the Fall Frolic block of the month (should be H).
3. Finish binding the Rockin' Rail Fence quilt.
4. Put the SSS 2012 Block of the Month quilt top together.
5. (Bonus goal) Paper piece the June Country Baskets bottom half and prepare the appliqué top half.
I've made some nice progress on other projects this month, and I'm hoping that continues through May. My latest on Jared is I completed all of the modified nine-patches.
And I have cut some more strips for diamonds in Eldon. These are waiting to be sewn into strips, then cut into diamonds. That will make 9 diamond sets, which leaves 7 more color combinations to be determined. That is so much fun! I love seeing how these are working up into the 8-pointed stars.