Navigation to

Monday, July 01, 2013

Drumroll please!

I'd like to present Spring (Appleblossom) Fairy, finished today!

First here is part 6, the final part of the design - lots of confetti stitching.

And now I happily present the entire design!

In part 6 (the tree), I used the wrong color in the lower right part of the tree by mistake. It was supposed to be Waterlilies Alpine Moss, but I used Dinky Dyes Blue Mountains. I liked it so much that I used it a little more in the design, and I like the subtle effect.

Down to 21 cross stitch WIPs now... still quite a lot - and most of those are in the large to huge range. :)

No comments: