With just a few days left to go in June, I finished up my goals for the month. To recap:
1. Complete the June blocks for the SSS 2013 Block of the Month quilt and have 25 alternate blocks completed by the end of June. Done, and I made 30 alternate blocks.
2. Complete the Fall Frolic block of the month (should be I) and make 20 of the HSTs that will be used in putting it together, minimum. Done, and I made 22 or 24 HSTs.
3. Finish the super secret project that I haven't mentioned on this blog yet - I won't be able to show it until end of July, but I want to get it finished well before the deadline. YES, DONE!!! Put the finishing touches on them just in time to meet my goal - will share photos near the end of July.
4. Finish putting together the additional 8-pointed stars I have cut out for Eldon. Done, and I put together enough log cabin blocks to set in to 6 of the blocks.
Goals for July
1. Complete the July blocks for the SSS 2013 Block of the Month quilt and have all 49 alternate blocks completed by the end of July.
2. Complete the Fall Frolic block of the month (should be J) and make 50 of the HSTs that will be used in putting it together, minimum.
3. Make the binding and attach it to my SSS 2012 Block of the Month quilt, which is back from my quilter, Ruth Donnell. That way I can mark this quilt as finished!
4. Finish piecing the bear paw blocks (6 left) for Clifford's Bear Chase quilt.