We have already arrived at August?! Wow did July fly by!
So, let's see how we did for last month's goals.
1. Complete the July blocks for the SSS 2013 Block of the Month quilt and have all 49 alternate blocks completed by the end of July. I finished the July blocks but did not even work on the alternate blocks this month.
2. Complete the Fall Frolic block of the month (should be J) and make 50 of the HSTs that will be used in putting it together, minimum. Yes, I finished both parts!
3. Make the binding and attach it to my SSS 2012 Block of the Month quilt, which is back from my quilter, Ruth Donnell. That way I can mark this quilt as finished! I made the binding and attached it to the front, but I didn't stitch it down to the back yet.
4. Finish piecing the bear paw blocks (6 left) for Clifford's Bear Chase quilt. Yes, I finished piecing the bear paw blocks!
I didn't quite meet all of my July goals. I was quite distracted by a lot of different things this month, and actually finished two cross stitch projects, so I'm not counting it all as a loss. Since some of them were compound goals, I think I need to go back to simpler goals for August, so I can meet them and still do other things that come up as the month goes by.
Goals for August
1. Complete the August blocks for the SSS 2013 Block of the Month quilt.
2. Complete the Fall Frolic block of the month (should be K).
3. Hand stitch the binding to the back of the SSS 2012 quilt.
4. Put together at least one pink hexagon block for the Over the Rainbow quilt.