Navigation to

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

More blocks on the design wall

Today I finally finished those star point units for Jared. Honestly, had I not decided to get all fancy and put directional fabrics in them (and not used two colors for the star points - blue and brown - in each block), they probably would have gone a lot faster. I had to make sure everything was placed correctly before piecing them together.

Here are 5 new Jared blocks hanging at the top of my design wall. I now have 11 of 30 blocks put together.

And now I'm going to, once again, work on the binding for the SSS 2012 quilt. I got another third finished last night, so I'm kind of hoping to finish it tonight. Tomorrow at the latest. :)

No comments: