I am happy to report that I met all of my Goals for September
1. Complete the September blocks for the SSS 2013 Block of the Month quilt. Yes! This one is usually an easy one, and I finished them a week early because I had to pick them up early due to conflicting plans the usual "2nd Saturday".
2. Complete the Fall Frolic block of the month (Block L). Yes! And now I can piece the quilt top together.
3. Hand stitch the binding to the back of the SSS 2012 quilt. Yes, yes, yes!!! Finally I buckled down and got that binding finished.
4. Finish piecing the alternate blocks for the SSS 2013 Block of the Month quilt. Yes! I ended up having to buy additional fabric, but I managed to get them all stitched this month.
So, keeping in mind my goals for the rest of the year, I think these will be my Goals for October
1. Complete the October blocks for the SSS 2013 Block of the Month quilt.
2. Quilt the July and August Country Basket blocks.
3. Complete one pieced and one appliqué block for Blocks From the Past.
4. Finish the first panel for Dream a Little Dream (appliqué).
Bonus goals (not quilting):
1. Work on two Teresa Wentzler cross stitch WIPs.
2. Complete two squares for Puff Stitch Granny Square Afghan.