And I updated my web site today, trying out some responsive design techniques. Unfortunately, Blogger has gotten overly complicated with its template editing, and I didn't feel confident to make changes to the XML file, so I just chose and modified one of their stock templates for my blog. It isn't as responsive as my web site design, but it complements my updated logo better than the green / brown / tan one did.
I still have some clean up to do on the site for styles that got a little wacky. Hopefully I'll have everything looking normal within the next week. I hadn't redesigned in over 5 years, so I thought it was time (and wow, does time fly!).