Knitting: I've worked on 6 different knitting projects since the last time I updated - a little bit of each.
- Monkey socks - the legs are finished, and I'm working on the heel flaps
- Be With You shawl - I've worked a little more on clue 2, a different color of lace, with more beads
- Voodoo MKAL - finished Clue 1
- Hitchhiker shawl - 37 of 42 teeth now, so I met my goal again of 1 pattern repeat per week.
- Hiro sweater - I've made it through the first body increase.
- Cupcake Mittlets - finished one mitt except for the thumb, and started the second mitt
I'm also working a little each week on quilting the Jungle Baby quilt. I've included a photo for a closeup view, since the video camera not showing it very well.
Crochet: I added 3 squares to my Sock Scraps Granny Square blanket, bringing the total to 75 attached. I also continue to crochet new granny squares.
Cross Stitch: I finished-finished (with the small exception of sewing closed the little hole I used to stuff it) my Pumpkin Patch pincushion.
I filled out more of the far right pumpkin on my DVG Pumpkin Patch Pillow.
I also started stitching the greenery at the bottom left area of Spooky House.
I shared another older WIP that I want to get back to, Around the World in 80 Stitches.
The Autumn Mosaic pillow I showed was from an issue of Cross Stitch and Needlework magazine, not Stitcher's World as I mentioned.
My favorite tapestry needles are Bohin needles. They carry them at 1-2-3 Stitch if you can't find them at your local needlework shop.
Giveaway: The winner was announced at the end of the podcast. Congratulations, and thanks to all who entered!!
Audiobook: I'm currently listening to the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas and highly recommend it if you're into that sort of story.