- Hiro sweater - I've made it through all of the body increases, and have a couple more inches to go before separating for the sleeves.
- Be With You shawl - Clue 2 was finished, working on Clue 3
- Hitchhiker shawl - 39 of 42 teeth now, getting so close...
- Cupcake Mittlets - finished both mitts!
- Nalu Mitts - started and finished both mitts!
- Stash enhancement - Tanis Fiber Arts Yellow DK yarn in the Grape colorway (sweater quantity). I plan to knit the Locke St. Cardigan by Glenna C.
- Jungle Baby quilt - All of the interior blocks are quilted. Next I will start on the exterior blocks.
- A Rainbow Garden - block 10 of 13 is complete.
- Eldon - the bottom left blocks are pieced together.
Crochet: I added 5 squares to my Sock Scraps Granny Square blanket, bringing the total to 80 attached.
Cross Stitch: I stitched more of the greenery at the bottom left area of Spooky House.