- Josephine shawl - finished! This is a project I kept at work mostly to knit at lunch, or took to waiting rooms for doctors' appointments or car services, etc.
- Hiro sweater - the first sleeve is making progress.
- Be With You shawl - Clue 4 was finished, working on Clue 5.
- Maize Mitts - finished!
- I started a new pair of mitts for another recipient, this time the pattern is Vancouver Fog, and I'm knitting them with yarn from Australia indie dyer Toomuc Valley Yarns.
- Eldon gets a little love, still quite a lot of inset seams to do to finish this quilt top.
- Jungle Baby quilt - 7 blocks left to quilt. One block to re-quilt a portion.
- Chateau Hexagon - working on block 4.
- Sock Scraps Granny Square blanket - I made four more squares.
- V-neck Tunic - I plan to work on this as soon as I finish some of the gift knitting I'm doing.
- I finished Feathered Friend as I shared in the last blog post.
Update on the Prairie Schooler ABC Charts giveaway: Since I never heard from the original winner and had no way to get in touch with her, a new winner has been chosen. Random Number Generator selected #10, Margaret! Please contact me with your address so I can get your charts out to you - congratulations!
Happy crafting all!