- Hitchhiker shawl - finished!
- Hiro sweater - I've separated for the sleeves, and started knitting one sleeve.
- Be With You shawl - Clue 3 was finished, working on Clue 4
- Started a new pair of Mitts twice using the Maize pattern by Tin Can Knits. I was not happy with the first attempt - the fabric with Lion Brand Wool-ease was not pleasing. Restarted with Malabrigo Rios, and I'm much happier now.
- Distressed Rip Current Mitts - finished in September, and gifted to my friend Sallie
- Jungle Baby quilt - Exterior blocks are being quilted. I've finished one corner.
- Over the Rainbow - more progress on second green hexie block
- Blocks from the Past - two new blocks, one appliquéd and one pieced
Cross Stitch: I finished the bottom left corner of Spooky House. I also worked some more on Feathered Friend and may have a happy dance there by the end of the year.