Thanks for watching!
- Be With You shawl - finished!
- Vancouver Fog Mitts - finished!
- Hiro sweater - the first sleeve is done and I've started the second sleeve.
- I started a new project for easy car and waiting room knitting, Palmyre Shawl, using Kenzie yarn.
- Jungle Baby quilt - all quilted and now I need to prepare and attach the binding.
- Sock Scraps Granny Square blanket - 85 squares attached.
- Magnificent Wizard - I pulled this existing WIP back out and stitched a little on the wizard and backstitched some of the dragon.
- I'm planning to make an A-line skirt using Tula Pink fabric and by watching the Craftsy Class Design and Sew an A-Line Skirt
- I'm also currently making a Circular Needles Organizer (actually, I'm making two of them). I saw them on an episode of the Tiny Paper Foxes podcast (a thoroughly enjoyable podcast, highly recommended!), and if you'd like to see a demonstration of the organizer, it's Episode 11 starting at 18:04.
Happy crafting all!