Thanks for watching!
- Palmyre Shawl - finished!
- Sidekick Boot Socks - finished!
- Monkey Socks - first sock finished, sock 2 just has the foot and toe left to knit
- CC's Fingerless gloves in the Don't skid, honey! pattern - working on the ribbing of the first one
- Josephine shawl #2 started, using more Noro Taiyo Sock yarn, in golds, greens, pinks colors
- Portulaca Cardigan - knit through the third of four increases on the bust.
- Fall Frolic - quilting some of the trangle units
- Grandmother's Flower Garden - worked on adding some hexagons down the current row of piecing
- City Sampler Quilt (Tula Pink) - Block 2 pieced
- Butterflies - Slowly working on machine appliquéing the bodies down
- Sock Scraps Granny Square Blanket - 1 more square attached for a total of 94
- Chinese Dragon Gate - working on the roof
- Thinking of starting Jeannette Douglas Designs' Bug Collector for my niece so I purchased some fabric for it