Thanks for watching!
- Finished! My Entrelac Scarf
- Geek socks - using Knit Knot Studios Half Hitch sock yarn in the Once Upon a Time colorway, still working on first sock, but I've made it just past the afterthought heel insertion point
- Portulaca Cardigan - Only a few more inches of knitting to go on the first sleeve
- New start #1: Antarktis by Janina Kallio - using Dream in Color Jilly yarn in the Brilliant colorway
- New start #2: Benton by Veronica Parsons - using Miss Babs Sojourn yarn in the Berlin colorway
- New start #3: Cladonia by Kirsten Kapur - using Dragonfly Fibers Pixie yarn in the Titania and District 12 colorways
- Chocolate and Creme Coffee Table Runner - half-square triangles are sewn, now I'm trimming them with a Bloc-Loc ruler I borrowed from my mom. Watch the Bloc-Loc Half-Square Triangles video on YouTube (not mine, but informative)
- Butterfly quilt -
Come join us in the Doodle-head Stitches Ravelry group for the podcast for more conversation about crafty things!
Happy crafting all!