Thanks for watching!
- Portulaca Cardigan by Carol Feller - halfway through the second sleeve
- Cladonia by Kirsten Kapur - have another 5-6 more pattern repeats of the main body until the edging
- Antarktis by Janina Kallio - through a few different sections of the pattern, maybe about 1/3 so far?
- Benton by Veronica Parsons - using Miss Babs Sojourn yarn in the Berlin colorway, a couple of pattern repeats complete, yarn is a delight to knit, so soft
- Geek socks - using Knit Knot Studios Half Hitch sock yarn in the Once Upon a Time colorway, with contrasting heels and toes in Seven Sisters Arts Meridian yarn, Huggin colorway; first sock is finished, and the second sock is just started
- Over the Rainbow - third green block is finished
- Chocolate and Creme Table Runner - working on piecing all of the half-square triangle rows together
- City Sampler - 3 more blocks pieced
- Sock Scraps Granny Square Blanket - added three new squares for a total of 100 so far - 1/3 of my projected total when finished
- Wild Pink Cat - has gotten a little love and attention, mostly around the ears and upper face
- Bug Collector by Jeannette Douglas - stitched through row 4
Come join us in the Doodle-head Stitches Ravelry group for the podcast for more conversation about crafty things!
Happy crafting all!