Thanks for watching!
- Geek socks - using Knit Knot Studios Half Hitch sock yarn in the Once Upon a Time colorway, with contrasting heels and toes in Seven Sisters Arts Meridian yarn, Huginn colorway; finished!
- Portulaca Cardigan by Carol Feller - working on the raglan decreases
- Cladonia by Kirsten Kapur - finished main body of shawl and started the lace edging
- Chocolate and Creme Table Runner - finished!
- Butterflies - all appliqué is stitched down for each of the butterflies
- Bali Wedding Star - one set each of A and B units for one of the color gradients is pieced
- Smith Mountain Morning - all of the chimneys and cornerstones blocks are completed, and I have pieced the units for the alternate star blocks
- Sock Scraps Granny Square Blanket - added one new squares for a total of 103 so far
- Wild Pink Cat - ears backstitched, one eye backstitched, stitched a little around the cheeks
Come join us in the Doodle-head Stitches Ravelry group for the podcast for more conversation about crafty things!
Happy crafting all!