Thanks for watching!
- Fold'n Stitch Wreath - I finished one (Christmas) and I plan to make another (for Autumn).
- Plum Pudding by Glendon Place - added a few beads, stitched one new little section
- Sock scraps granny square blanket - crocheted 5 new squares
- Benton - is over halfway done
- Smocked Guernsey Socks - from the free Craftsy class, "Knit-Along 2016: Socks" - Both socks are knit past the heel flap
- Antarktis - completed another section and am working on some garter stitch
- Intro to Brioche knitting class at SSK - learned the technique with a single color, now to practice before diving in to 2-color brioche (which I really want to do)
- Breathing Space - separated for the sleeves, fun with stripes
Happy crafting all!