Thanks for watching!
- Portulaca Cardigan by Carol Feller - washed, blocked, buttons attached, and ready to wear!
- Cladonia by Kirsten Kapur - bind-off is half-finished, hoping for a finish by the next episode
- Smocked Guernsey Socks - from the free Craftsy class, "Knit-Along 2016: Socks"
- Atlantic Current socks - using Berroco Sox sock yarn with a Fish Lips Kiss heel - I've decided to bind off where I currently have knit, considering this a "training heel piece".
- Breathing Space - Getting ready to start my next sweater, completed two swatches.
- Finished a mug rug based on the free Rainbow Mug Rug pattern from Craftsy
- Prepped block 11 for A Rainbow Garden
- Patons V-Neck Tunic - front and back pieces are finished, starting sleeves
- Wild Pink Cat - stitched some more of his face, finished backstitching his eyes
- Plum Pudding by Glendon Place - started a new project - several stitching friends are doing or have recently completed this design, and I've decided to join in the fun
- Chateau Hexagon - block 5 is prepped to start
I also shared some beaded stitch markers I am making for a stitch marker swap.
For those who are interested, today's nail polish is Zoya in Areetha.
Come join us in the Doodle-head Stitches Ravelry group for the podcast for more conversation about crafty things!
Happy crafting all!