Thanks for watching!
- Josephine Shawl #2 - almost through the first ball (of 2)
- Breathing Space sweater - started the short rows of striping
- Nyan cat sock-along - first sock complete, just started a few rows of ribbing on the second sock
- Fold'n Stitch Wreath #2 (Autumn) - finished!
- 2 pillowcases for my quilting group's service project, supporting the Down Syndrome Association of Middle Tennessee
- City Sampler - finished blocks 20-22
- Plum Pudding by Glendon Place - added a few beads, stitched one new little section
- More gaming! Which is why I don't have more progress on projects - Pokemon Go was my gateway drug to other Pokemon Games and several other RPGs (role-playing games). I picked up Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon X, as well as Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Fire Emblem Awakening, and I've downloaded a demo of Bravely Default. CC and I are still thoroughly enjoying Borderlands 2.
- I attended a Yoga 'sampler' class last week, and it has spurred me to trying out some other yoga classes. With my sedentary day job, and hobbies that are mostly sedentary, I think it will be very good for me to go to a structured class and then perhaps reinforce that with home practice.
The nails are really short, but wearing Orly April Rain today.
Come join us in the Doodle-head Stitches Ravelry group for the podcast for more conversation about crafty things!
Happy crafting all!