Thanks for watching!
- Josephine shawl - officially halfway, just added the second ball of yarn
- Exploration Station shawl - Part 1 complete, started part 2, the brioche!
- A third Fold n Stitch Wreath (patriotic) is complete.
- The warm / earthy version of the Carousel Lap Quilt top is pieced, and the cool version is about 30% pieced.
- Sock Scraps granny square afghan - one new granny square completed and added to the blanket (Nyan cat color way).
- Wild Pink Cat - has some more wild pink stitched.
- Spooky House - stitched some on the front steps and the cobblestones around the left front. About ready to backstitch those sections so they can come to life.
Come join us in the Doodle-head Stitches Ravelry group for the podcast for more conversation about crafty things!
Happy crafting all!