Announcement: Due to some schedule changes at work, I am going to try a once-a-month schedule of podcasting.
- Smocked Guernsey socks - finished!
- New starts: Christmas striped socks using the Harris Tweed pattern, a second Ombre Infinity Cowl, High Pines Cowl, and the Field of Wildflowers hat
- Dad's t-shirt quilt - top is pieced
- Started the Bonnie Hunter En Provence mystery quilt
- Made a little progress on my Smith Mountain Morning quilt as a leader & ender project
- Blocks from the Past - Virginia Reel appliqué finished, also pieced Anvil and Clay's Choice blocks
Cross Stitch & Embroidery
- Pumpkin Patch pillow - another leaf finished
- Wild Pink Cat - border cross-stitch finished, added some beads in the face
Happy crafting all!