Thanks for watching!
- Hermione's Everyday Socks - finished!
- Geek socks - started using Knit Knot Studios Half Hitch sock yarn in the Once Upon a Time colorway
- Portulaca Cardigan - Started knitting the first sleeve
- Josephine Shawl - slowly making progress, love the happy, springlike colors
- Grandmother's Flower Garden - working on row 4.
- Over the Rainbow - Working on green block 3 of 7
- Chocolate and Creme Coffee Table Runner - half-square triangles are sewn, now I'm trimming them with a Bloc-Loc ruler I borrowed from my mom. Watch the Bloc-Loc Half-Square Triangles video on YouTube (not mine, but informative)
- Brown Hexie placemats - I've started making hexies from some of the strips I cut
- Eldon is back from the quilter and I am working on sewing on the binding now
- Caterpillar Green's Self Striping Shawl yarn. I am thinking of making the Playground Shawl, but there are a lot of different projects that people make with this yarn. I've been stalking some for about a year now...
- Sarah Watts' Cat Lady fabric collection - I'm planning to use some of these to make some new cat bowl placemats in our kitchen - I just have to decide which ones and what sort of pattern
- Next week is Stitches South in Nashville, and I have the privilege of helping out in the Seven Sisters Arts Yarn booth some! Karen is a really sweet and talented person, and I'm so excited to get to spend so much time with her (and her lovely yarn) - my Sea Dragon Shawl and my Be With You MKAL shawl were both knit with her yarn. The colors are so rich and beautiful.
Come join us in the Doodle-head Stitches Ravelry group for the podcast for more conversation about crafty things!
Happy crafting all!