Thanks for watching!
- Geek socks - using Knit Knot Studios Half Hitch sock yarn in the Once Upon a Time colorway, with contrasting heels and toes in Seven Sisters Arts Meridian yarn, Huggin colorway; first sock is finished, and the second sock is just started
- Portulaca Cardigan - first sleeve is finished, and the second sleeve is just started
- Benton by Veronica Parsons - using Miss Babs Sojourn yarn in the Berlin colorway, a couple of pattern repeats complete, yarn is a delight to knit, so soft
- Cladonia by Kirsten Kapur - using Dragonfly Fibers Pixie yarn in the Titania and District 12 colorways, a little over halfway through the number of stripe repeats, but that doesn't mean I'm halfway through this shawl, a very easy and relaxing pattern to knit so far
- Over the Rainbow -added a few more hexies to third green block
- Pet Bowl Placemats - finished quilting and binding, and they are ready to be used
- Sock Scraps Granny Square Blanket - added one new square using the yarn I'm knitting in my Geek Socks
- Pumpkin Patch Pillow - working on the right side, finished most of a little pumpkin
- Egyptian Sampler - worked a little more on border motifs and on the top center and right motifs
- Wild Pink Cat - new start!
For those who are interested, today's nail polish is Zoya in the color Dillon.
Come join us in the Doodle-head Stitches Ravelry group for the podcast for more conversation about crafty things!
Happy crafting all!