Thanks for watching!
- Portulaca Cardigan by Carol Feller - both sleeves finished and just attached to body
- Cladonia by Kirsten Kapur - have another 2 more pattern repeats of the main body until the edging
- Geek socks - using Knit Knot Studios Half Hitch sock yarn in the Once Upon a Time colorway, with contrasting heels and toes in Seven Sisters Arts Meridian yarn, Huginn colorway; first sock is finished, and the second sock is about halfway done
- Chocolate and Creme Table Runner - all of the half-square triangles are put together into the center panel
- Fall Frolic - worked on a little hand quilting
- Sock Scraps Granny Square Blanket - added two new squares for a total of 102 so far - 1/3 of my projected total when finished
- Wild Pink Cat - ears finished, started adding beads around eyes
Happy crafting all!