- Exploration Station shawl - Finished, washed, blocked, wearing!
- Nyan cat socks - working on the foot, shouldn't be long before another happy dance
- CC's Fingerless gloves - finally started the second one
- Dad's T-shirt quilt - all blocks are bordered
- Tula Pink City Sampler - blocks 23-26 are complete
- V-neck tunic - sleeve increases complete
- Sock scraps granny square blanket - crocheted 3 more blocks from my Exploration Station yarns
- Spooky House - backstitched the steps, started filling in the background for the lattice work beneath the window and porch
- Too much to list! But it's all yummy, and starts at about 16:30 in the video.
Come join us in the Doodle-head Stitches Ravelry group for the podcast for more conversation about crafty things!
Happy crafting all!