Announcement: As 2016 comes to a close, I've been reflecting on accomplishments and challenges of the past several years.
The past several years have been a wonderful time of learning, meeting new people, and enjoying the close relationships I have with longtime friends. Two years ago I remember declaring to one of those friends that I couldn't ever imagine making videos of myself and putting them online, but then suddenly there I was doing just that.
In 2017, I want to:
- be more deliberate in all areas of my life
- spend less time just surfing online, scrolling through feeds without any purpose
- finish at least one large cross stitch project
- learn to free-motion quilt better on my domestic machine and finish a couple of quilts myself
- finish another sweater or two
- okay, finish more things than I start
- read more
- enjoy the moments
Happy crafting all!